Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

My Little Punkin'



It was time again to live out another one of my momma dreams: the pumpkin patch! I love all things fall and the pumpkin patch is high on my list of favorite places to visit this time of year. There is just something so pretty about a field full of pumpkins to me!



Last year I took Noah and he was so little and I had to use pumpkins to prop him up, this year he was EVERYWHERE! I was chasing him all over the place and he was having a great time! He had a few "independent moments" as I like to call them. Some people confuse them with "brat moments" but Noah is at the age he is wanting to do things for himself and he knows what he wants to do and not even Momma can convince him he doesn't sometimes. It doesn't really bother me though, it is a sign of how strong-willed he is going to be when he grows up. Look out world!




Giving the mummy hugs :)

High Five!








His choice: a gourd! Yum! :)
Happy Fall Ya'll!

1 comment: