Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Few Noah Memories...

I hope to look back and reminisce some day at my blog entries so here are a few cute things about Noah  lately -

My favorite part of the day is when I go pick Noah up. He is always so happy to see me! He throws the curtain back and watches me get out of the car and walk up to the door. Then after I open the door, he takes off running to the other end of the room, touches the wall, and then runs over to me with his arms up all while yelling "momma". It is the best feeling in the world!



Noah loves babies and helping take care of them. He will feed a baby at daycare while the sitter is feeding the other little boy his bottle. It is so cute. He loves hugging on his cousin Greyson, and Greyson doesn't mind, sometimes. Maybe he will make a good big brother someday!




Noah loves Trinity! Trinity is Noah's sitter Laurie's daughter. Noah is the last kid to be picked up every day so for the last hour or so each day it is just them two. They play like brother and sister. Trinity never wants Noah to leave and Noah is always wanting to do whatever Trinity is doing! Somedays I get there and she has him in a crown and playing with dolls! Nathan and Trinitys dad do not think it is near as funny and us girls do!


The beautiful Trinity


Noah playing in his cubby hole at daycare!

We go to eat at Nathan's parents house on Wednesday nights and Noah loves to help his Grandma with the dishes! He knows what drawer the silverware goes in so he just gets it all out and throws it in the drawer! It is so cute to watch!




I bought Noah some size 3T (as in the size that fits most 3 years olds) pajamas recently, thinking that they may fit by the end of winter and the beginning of fall next year. Well, I was behind on Noah's laundry and they were clean so I decided to give them a try. They are a little big, but not as big as 3T pajamas should be on a 16 month old! He is growing so fast! When I always dreamed and tried to imagine what my child would look like and how big he or she would be, I never imagined he would be this big so fast! I cannot even imagine how he will look when he is 3 or 4 now, he already looks about that big to me!



More memories to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment