Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Day in the Life...

I have seen this on a few other blogs so I am going to blog about what my days are like every day this week. It is a good way to compare later on and to remember what my crazy, or not to crazy, schedule is by comparison in a year. Also - I may be crazy, but I like to see what other people's days are like and compare.

Monday - August 1, 2011

6:30 Get up and shower
7:00 Wake Nathan up
7:30 Load the car and fix my breakfast to eat in the car (cereal bar and milk)
7:45 Get Noah up and dressed and take a few pictures of course!
8:00 Take Noah to Laurie, his babysitter
8:15 - 8:30 I leave Lauries after I get Noah started with building blocks and chat with Laurie a little.
8:30 - 8:45 Get to work.
9:30 Go get office mail at the post office
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch with Laikken and Mom - Sweet Treats, one of our usual spots.
3:30  Special surprise visit from my new nephew Greyson (oh and his parents too) at work
5:00  Leave to go get Noah
5:15-5:45 Chat with Laurie about Noahs day and try to get him and his stuff gathered up
5:45-6:00 Get home just in time to set Nathan's softball clothes out for him
6:00 Nathan leaves for softball games
6:00 - 7:30 Watch t.v. and play with Noah (we watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Bridezillas - what a combination)
7:30 - 8:00 Noah and I eat dinner together. Noah has meat sticks, carrots, and cereal with peaches in it. I had grilled chicken and macaroni-n-cheese.
8:00 Give Noah a bath
8:30 Sit with Noah and watch t.v. as he drinks his milk before bed (we watched The Secret Life)
9:00 Brush Noah's teeth and put him in bed
9:05 I get ready for bed (wash face and put pj's on) and lay clothes out for the next day (I have always done this and I can't stop)
9:20 Feed the cats and fish
9:25 Watch a little t.v. and enjoy some oreos and quiet momma time
9:45 Get in bed and watch some Shark Week - that stuff has got me addicted. I shouldn't watch but I can't help it!
10:00 - 10:30 Somewhere in there I fell asleep
12:00 Nathan wakes me up getting in bed - it was a late night at the fields!


One of our morning shots!


All ready to go!

Stay tuned for Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment