Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Day in the Life - Friday

Friday - August 5, 2011

7:15 Get up and shower - Fridays are my day off so I get up when I hear Noah playing in his crib - so 7:15 is my sleeping in :)
8:00 Load the car and fix my breakfast to eat in the car (cereal bar and milk)
8:15 Get Noah up and dressed and take a few pictures of course!
8:20 Nathan fell asleep on the couch so Noah and I woke him up :)
8:30 Take Noah to Laurie, his babysitter
8:45 - 9:30 I leave Lauries after I get Noah started eating and chat with Laurie a little. I usually stay a little longer on Fridays because I go check the office mail at 9:30.
9:35 Check the office mail - which they didn't have it all put up yet.
9:40 - 10:15 Do my weekly Wal-Mart trip
10:20 Back to the post office and get the rest of the mail and a package I had ordered for Nathan's brother
10:30 Drop off groceries at the house and pick Nathan up to run errands and eat lunch with me. His dump truck broke down so he got to spend the day with me! Lucky guy!
11:00 - 11:30 Went and picked up some signs and flyers for the upcoming Rhea Lanas sale, went by my moms to take care of her cat (she was out of town), and had to stop by work and pay some office bills.
11:30 - We drove down to Sweet Treats to eat lunch but they were really busy and I figured they would be out of the special before we got any so we just went back to town. Nathans brother met us there to pick up his package though, so it wasn't a wasted trip.
12:00 Lunch with Nathan at Fat Dawgz - Nathan needed more fried pickles! I think he has a problem! :)
1:00 - 3:30 I cleaned the house - dusted and cleaned out my closet. I usually try to get alot of cleaning done on Fridays so that I can enjoy the weekend. Plus, it is easier while Noah is not here.
3:30 - 4:45 Finally sat down for the 1st time today and relaxed. Had some magic bars and watched Toddlers & Tiaras
5:00  Went and picked Noah up
5:30 - 7:15 Played with Noah and watched some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
7:15 Nathan went to Crosswoods and brought us back some dinner and we all ate together. Noah had meat sticks, corn, and cereal with mandarin oranges. I had chicken nachos and Nathan had steak (of course).
8:00 Gave Noah a bath
8:30 Sat with Noah on the couch while he drank his milk before bed, and Nathan fell asleep on the couch, again. He does this all the time.
9:00 Brush Noah's teeth and put him in bed
9:05 I get ready for bed (wash face and put pj's on) and lay clothes out for the next day
9:15 Feed the cats and fish
9:20 Watched Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta in bed and then some Roseanne before falling asleep
2:00 Nathan wakes me up coming to bed
Noah with his M&M dispenser I turned into a Cheerios dispenser

Huh? I can't hear you?

Saturday, you're up!

No comments:

Post a Comment