Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Day in the Life - Tuesday...

Tuesday - August 2, 2011

6:30 Get up and shower
7:00 Wake Nathan up
7:30 Load the car and fix my breakfast to eat in the car (cereal bar and milk)
7:45 Get Noah up and dressed and take a few pictures of course!
8:00 Take Noah to Laurie, his babysitter
8:15 - 8:30 I leave Lauries after I get Noah started with building blocks and chat with Laurie a little.
8:30 - 8:45 Get to work.
9:30 Go get office mail at the post office
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch with Laikken and Nathan. We went to Fat Dawgz BBQ - we wanted fried pickles!
4:00  Leave to go get Noah, I had to get him early today because his sitter was buying a new car and had to go sign paperwork.
4:15-5:30 Play with Noah and watch some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
5:30 - 6:00 Noah and I eat dinner together. Noah has meat sticks, green beans, and cereal with mandarin oranges in it. I had leftover BBQ from lunch and shared it with Noah too.
6:00 Nathan gets home and we all start getting ready to leave. Nathan had softball games and Noah and I were going to National Night Out.
6:30 - 7:45 Noah and I attend a very HOT National Night Out - we walked around the booths, got Noah a balloon and some candy, I won a t-shirt, Noah played with some goats, and we left. It was too hot to do too much!
8:00 - 8:30 Noah and I sat on the couch and watched some Shark Week and enjoyed a little air conditioning
8:30 Gave Noah a bath
8:45 Sat with Noah on the couch while he drank his milk before bed
9:00 Brush Noah's teeth and put him in bed
9:05 I get ready for bed (wash face and put pj's on) and lay clothes out for the next day
9:20 Feed the cats and fish
9:25 Cleaned the kitchen, put dishes away, picked up the living room
9:40 Watched Teen Mom and enjoyed my quiet Momma time
10:30 Went to bed
Sometime after this Nathan got home - I must have been really tired because I didn't hear him come to bed!

All ready for the sitters!

Mr. Cool is finally wearing his sunglasses some!

Wednesday is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment