Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Day in the Life - Thursday

Thursday - August 4, 2011

6:30 Get up and shower
7:00 Wake Nathan up
7:30 Load the car and fix my breakfast to eat in the car (cereal bar and milk)
7:45 Get Noah up and dressed and take a few pictures of course, Nathan wanted to play with Noah some before work, so I gathered up our trash and took it out while they played.
8:15 Take Noah to Laurie, his babysitter
8:20 - 8:45 I leave Lauries after I get Noah started eating biscuits and gravy and chat with Laurie a little.
8:45 Get to work.
9:30 Go get office mail at the post office
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch with Nathan and Laikken. We went to Sweet Treats for some yummy desserts - peach cream cheese pie.
2:00 -5:00 Finished up my work for the week
5:00 Went and picked Noah up and talked with Lauries
5:30 - 7:30 Played with Noah - built blocks, played basketball, and some other favorites
7:30 Fed Noah dinner - turkey, corn, rice cereal with pears
8:00 Gave Noah a bath
8:30 Sat with Noah on the couch while he drank his milk before bed
9:00 Brush Noah's teeth and put him in bed
9:05 I get ready for bed (wash face and put pj's on) and lay clothes out for the next day
9:15 Feed the cats and fish
9:30 Watched some baseball with Nathan and fell asleep
This is what Noah does when I ask if Momma can take his picture - cheeser!

This is my view on my drive to work - I love it when the sun peeks through the clouds like this.
Friday is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment