Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Day in the Life - Sunday

8:30 Noah woke me up playing in his crib (I was SO excited he slept this long!) so I got up and in the shower - I hate doing anything before my shower
9:00 Nathan got Noah up to play while I finished getting ready for the day
9:30 Ate breakfast with Noah - Noah had a banana and yogurt and I had Banana Nut Crunch
10:00 - 12:00 Played with Noah in the nice air conditioning - we all 3 watched some Mickey Mouse and the boys wrestled  - it was nice.
12:00 Fed Noah lunch - Mini Ravioli
12:30 Put Noah down for his nap
12:30 - 1:30 Nathan and I swept and mopped the floors and cleaned the bathrooms
1:30 - 3:30 Nathan and I watched "No Strings Attached" (very good movie, by the way)
3:30 Noah wakes up from his nap and has a snack - fruit strips and goldfish
4:00  I picked out Noah's clothes for the week (I lay out 5 outfits for the week on his dresser, it makes mornings easier) and had to find him something to wear to a funeral visitation that night.
4:30 -5:30 We all 3 got ready for the funeral visitation (my step-grandmother passed away)
6:00 - 7:00 We attended the visitation
7:00 - 8:00 Went to eat mexican food with Nathan, Noah, and my nephew Christian
8:30 Got home, fed Noah dinner (meat sticks, peas, and oranges and cereal)
9:00 Gave Noah a bath
9:30 Sat with Noah while he had his milk
9:45 Put Noah to bed
9:50 Got ready for bed and fed the cats and fish
10:00 - 11:30 Watched the Red Soxs/Yankees game - I told Nathan I would stay up and watch it with him and it ended up going into extra innings - but the Red Sox won at least!
11:30 We both fell asleep with Sportscenter on


Noah coloring - he wouldn't color unless he was sitting on the book!

Noah and Daddy "sleeping" - if I put a pillow on the floor this is what Noah does!

Noah's new favorite toy - a spatula :)

By doing this little project I have learned that I have a very specific routine and I watch alot of tv. Also - I spend alot more time with Noah than I thought I did, it just doesn't feel like enough some days. I can't wait to look back on this in a year and compare a week then to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment