Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Day in the Life - Saturday

Saturday, August 6, 2011

8:00 Wake up to Noah playing in his crib - take a shower
8:45 Get Noah up and we have breakfast together - Noah had a banana and yogurt, I had Banana Nut Crunch cereal
9:15 Noah and I play and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
10:00 Nathan gets up and goes to a bow shoot his brother is having
10:30 Noah and I got to get the office mail and do some banking for work
11:15 Feed Noah lunch (Macaroni-n-cheese with chicken and vegetables - Gerber Meal)
11:45 Put Noah down for his nap
12:00 - Noah naps while I do dishes, eat lunch, and do laundry, watched a movie
2:30 Noah got up and I fed him his snack - goldfish
3:00 - 5:00 Noah and I watched Toy Story 3 and had some Teddy Grahams
5:00 - 7:30 Nathan got home and played with Noah so I finished up the laundry, and played some too
7:30 We all had dinner - Noah had chicken, green beans, and rice cereal with peaches and I went and picked me and Nathan up some food from Kountry Kitchen (we never cook - really, it is rare).
8:00 Gave Noah a bath
8:30 Sat with Noah on the couch while he had his milk
9:00 Put Noah to bed
9:05 Got ready for bed and fed the cats and fish
9:25 Watched some Groundhog Day with Nathan (one of our favorites) in bed before we set the tv timer and fell asleep


Our Favorite New Snack - Momma loves them just as much as Noah - that's not good!

Happy boy playing with Momma

Sunday - the last day is all that's left!

No comments:

Post a Comment