* She weighs around 27 pounds and is 32 inches long (these are my measurements - the best I can get with a squirmy squishy kid, but I will get some more official ones at her 1 year check up next week)
*Ryan hasn't had the best luck with her milk. It is not that she is allergic, I don't think anyway. She just seems to spit it up occasionally, and she wasn't spitting up at all before. I think her belly is just trying to adjust to it still. Also, she has had a cold with lots of drainage so that doesn't mix well with dairy anyway so some days she doesn't get milk at all. Hopefully this will all get better once she is all well again. She is drinking completely out of a sippy now, no more bottles and we just give her milk or water (with a tiny bit of apple juice) as needed - no more set amounts of drinking for her. She still loves to eat yogurt bites, puffs, cheerios, and kix cereal with a little water/juice at snack time. She has added applesauce and oatmeal to her breakfast favorites too.
* Ryan has upped her sleeping from going to sleep at 8:30 to more like 7:45. She then sleeps until about 7:30 (give or take an hour). She goes to sleep all on her own without crying like a big girl and wakes up and will lay there and babble for at least 30 minutes. She is sleeping partially swaddles (from the belly down) and not in her nap nanny anymore.
* She is still in size 3 diapers, and size 5 night diapers. She sleeps too long for a normal diaper to hold up.
* She is in 18-24 month clothes and most of her size 2 shoes still fit, but is into size 3s for the most part.
* Ryan still enjoys playing in the floor, but her new thing is to be on the couch or my chair and ottoman. She just scoots all over them, spins circles, and will throw herself back and then sit back up. Her favorite things to play with right now are her alphabet dinosaur, stacking bowls, and her new kitchen from Papa Bobby.
* She is still a scooter and doesn't seem to have any desire to change that! She pulls up on one knee and one foot all the time. She still can't "cruise" around the furniture and tables yet. She has stopped rolling over, just out of laziness I think since she is never on her belly. I am going to ask the doctor all about it next week though - I fully expect "Lazy Diva" as the diagnosis :)
* She still only has 8 teeth - but still seems to be teething occasionally but nothing new yet.
* Her new "tricks" this month are sticking her tongue out when you stick it out at her, if you say "hello" she will put whatever she is holding up to her ear, getting in screaming contests with her brother, blowing kisses, and Mooing like a cow :)
We will celebrate Ryan's birthday tomorrow with a "One in a Flash" themed party - decorated with pictures of Ryan from the last year - obviously, I had a few to chose from :) It is hard to believe my baby girl is one - but being pregnant with her also seems like it was so long ago. I can't wait to watch her grow and learn!