Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Fair Time!

I thought I was going to have to miss the fair this year. It is usually further in September, but this year it was in August. Since Baby Stillwell is due in a few weeks I assumed I would either be too pregnant or have a newborn - so I had Nathan all prepped to go alone. Well, I am glad they moved it up! I love watching Noah get excited about the rides and I was feeling good so I am glad I didn't miss out on it.

My Dad always likes to take the grand kids on armband night so we met him and my brother and his kids there. Noah loved his arm band - he kept showing it to me over and over. I wanted one of my brother's kids to ride with Noah, but they were off doing their own thing and Noah was growing impatient so I let him ride alone. I wasn't excited about it - but of course he did fine. He just doesn't seem big enough for all of that! He seemed to be having a good time and then after his 3rd ride he kept saying "bye bye". So, I picked him up and he fell asleep on me - 2 hours before his bedtime! I think the rides got to him - so we went home. Maybe he knew that his momma didn't want to stay there all night and I was getting tired so he took one for the team ;) Either way - we had a good time and I kept thinking how next year I will have a 3 year old and a one year old! That should be entertaining!

OMG Mom! Look at this goat!

"Momma chickens!"

Noah's first ride by himself!

Noah and his cousins Greyson and Savannah :)

Noah and Dada on the carousel

Noah got on this ride, I snapped this picture, and he climbed off
before it started and decided he was done riding!

Wore out boy still showing off that armband!

No comments:

Post a Comment