Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Noah Atlee is TWO!

On Monday Noah turned two! It is hard to believe that I have a two year old already. Time flies when you are having fun! Since it was a Monday - meaning work and Nathan and I had dentist appointments that day - it made it a little hard to celebrate on the actual day, but I wanted to make it as special as I could. So, I took Noah to daycare and sent some devils food cake donut holes and A Goofy Movie - one of his favorites so they could have a little party for him there. Then, once Nathan and I got back from the dentist we picked him up and took him to my mom's so he could open his presents from her. She got him the cutest little Mickey wagon and a Mickey tricycle! (He wasn't so sure about them at first but ended up playing with them until late that night!) From there I went to my niece Eliza's pre-k graduation and Nathan took Noah home to play with his toys. I knew better than to try to get Noah to sit through graduation :) Nathan and Noah came and met us at graduation when it was over and we all went to Chic-fil-a to celebrate Noah's birthday and Eliza's graduation. It was Noah's first time there and he LOVED it! I figured he would, but with a toddler, you just never know! The play area was the perfect size for him and he was content to play without my assistance - plus it was inside and had food available - every pregnant Mommas dream! We got home about an hour after bedtime so Noah was more than ready to call it a night! I can't wait to have his Choo Choo Noah is 2 birthday party this weekend and really celebrate in style!

Good Morning Birthday Boy! His first picture as a 2 year old! :)

Noah and Momma on his 2nd Birthday!

Noah's gifts from Memaw Iva!

Me and Eliza at her graduation!

Playing at Chic-fil-a!

Eliza playing with Noah at Chic-fil-a :) She is very protective of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment