Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

22 Weeks!

Time is still flying by! I am feeling more pregnant by the day - some days by the hour. Here are the highlights:

* I have gained 6 pounds! Slow and steady is good because I know I will be packing it on in the end!

* I am officially wearing some maternity clothes. I have a few pair of maternity shorts I have been wearing. That is new to me because all I had were maternity jeans with Noah. I love wearing gauchos and I have no idea if they are in style or not, but they work so well with the expanding waist line and are so comfortable. They still sell them in stores so it can't be that bad - right? I am still squeezing into some non-maternity jeans and shorts with a belly band or unbuttoned with a belt.

* My current cravings are chocolate milk, cheeseburgers, salads, grapes, and chips and cheese dip. I am still not liking steak very much - especially if I smell it being cooked.

* I can now see the baby moving in my stomach now - that is so cool to see! He/she likes to move most right after I eat and about 10:00 at night.

* I was supposed to go to the doctor this week, but Noah got sick so I had to trade my appointment for his. So, next week I will get a check-up and get to hear the baby's heartbeat.

I am growing right along!

No comments:

Post a Comment