Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Princess Ryan

There was a local fundraiser that was a Disney Princess Tea Party. I wasn't going to take Ryan at first, but then decided to go ahead and go. It was for a good cause and I try to not decide what my kids will like for them before they try things (when that is an option). So, we bought our ticket and I picked her out the perfect little princess dress and we were ready!

Ready to go!
They offered to fix the girls hair and paint their nails but we didn't do that part. I did not want any heat tools on Ryans hair yet and I was afraid she would get burned. She has such cute naturally curly hair anyway :) She has not had her nails painted yet - she would eat it, trust me. Plus, I want to be the first one to paint her nails :) But, she still looked very cute and girly in her little gold dress and flower in her hair.

When we pulled into the parking lot of the church where the event was, Ryan started screaming!! Then we got in line and she cried through the whole time in line and kept saying "stay momma, stay momma, no, no" - then I figured it out - she thought we were at church and I was going to drop her off. Once I got her through the line and into the room she was fine. We bid on silent auction items, made crafts (decorated sticker crowns and made necklaces), had cupcakes, got crowned by "Princess Sofia" and got to meet all the Disney Princesses. Ryan did not want to take her picture with them - she was being shy, but she told them all hi :)



All her goodies :)
We had a great time and cannot wait to go back and do it again. I have already heard talk of it being an annual thing. I am glad to have my little princess to be able to go and do girly things with!

On another Ryan note - just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter - she got her first nightgown! Oh my goodness!



No comments:

Post a Comment