Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Fun Filled Saturday!

We had a full but fun Saturday! We started the day with an Easter egg hunt! Last year they divided the park by ages so each kid got a chance at something, this year it was a free-for-all with the babies getting a 5 second head start. I wasn't as big of a fan of the way it went this year, but the kids got eggs and had fun so it worked out fine.





Next we went home for lunch and naps. While Ryan napped, Nathan played with Noah and I went to a baby shower for some friends. Then we all headed to a special little girls 1st birthday party. It was a circus themed party and was SO cute! Noah wanted his face painted with a parensterophalus and and ornithamimus (2 different dinosaurs - I think that is how you spell their names). The poor face painting lady looked at me and said "do you see the panic on my face?" HA! I told her any dinosaur was fine. I convinced him to just get a dinosaur bone on the other cheek :) It looked AWESOME! Noah loved the bounce house and running around with the big kids chasing balloons while Ryan played in a ball pit and ate everything she could get her hands on :)







Such a fun family day we all got to spend together - my favorite kind of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment