* She weighs around 20 pounds and is 29 inches long
*She is still nursing when she is with me. She bit me 2 months ago and the bite still hasn't healed due to constant feeding and pumping, so that doesn't feel pleasant. I am hoping I can get it to heal soon, we have almost made it to a year! She drinks around 12 ounces a day and 1 4 oz jar of baby food and one 2.5 oz jar of meat at the sitters during the day, then I feed her 10.5 ounces of baby food and a 6 ounce cereal/breastmilk bottle before bed at night. She still loves baby food and kicks her legs and throws her arms when she sees the spoon coming! She is now back to loving all the food - all the meats included! Such a good eater! She has not had anything but babyfood and breastmilk so far, so I think that helps them eat their baby food better.
* Ryan is over her growth spurt or whatever was causing her to wake up at 4:00 a.m. I started feeding her a cereal/breastmilk bottle instead of nursing her before bed and that helped a lot! She is back to going to sleep 8-8:30 and sleeping until 8:00 the next morning (I wake her up now through the week at 7:15 to go to the sitters).
* She is still in size 3 diapers, and size 4 night diapers. She sleeps too long for a normal diaper to hold up.
* She is in 9-12 month clothes and most of her size 2 shoes still fit, but she has been able to keep a few size 3's on.
* Ryan will sit in the floor and play with toys for hours - literally hours! She loves to stack and unstack rings on the tower, play with her toy "tablet", and throw balls. She has started stealing Noah's toys some, he isn't thrilled with it.
* She still has NO interest in crawling or pulling herself up on things. She just lays her face down and cries if I lay her on her stomach. When she is sitting in the floor playing she will reach for something far away and just fall over and lay there helpless until we sit her back up.
* She still just has 4 teeth :) Both bottoms and tops middles! Just last night I felt the teeth on both sides of her bottom middles are coming through now too!