It's that time again! Here are this months highlights:
* She weighs around 18 pounds and is 28 inches long
*She is still nursing when she is with me. She has slowed down on her milk drinking a lot - so I am more than keeping up with her now! She drinks around 12 ounces a day and 1 jar of baby food at the sitters during the day, then I feed her 10.5 ounces of baby food and nurse her before bed at night. She still loves baby food and kicks her legs and throws her arms when she sees the spoon coming! I have found that she is not a fan of the ham though!
* Ryan is either going through a growth spurt or teething or both, but she is now going to sleep at 8:00 and getting up between 4:00 - 6:00 to eat and then back to sleep until about 7:30. That is still not a bad sleep schedule, but she spoiled me by sleeping so much and I miss it, but this too shall pass!
* She is now in size 3 diapers, and size 4 night diapers. She sleeps too long for a normal diaper to hold up.
* She is in 9-12 month clothes and size 2 shoes still, we may be getting closer to size 3 shoes!
* She still loves to bounce - she is bouncing up and down when I hold her all the time! She still loves her bouncer and is getting into her play table a lot more now. She is also getting the hang of the walker, she mainly goes backwards but she can go forwards sometimes.
* She still has NO interest in crawling or pulling herself up on things. Lazy little diva.
* She has 4 teeth :) Both bottoms and tops are in! She has started munching on some puffs!
* She isn't talking real words yet, but she will babble your head off!