Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

A day in the life...

I am linking up with Kelly's Korner today for the A Day in the Life posts. I remember doing this about a yer and a half ago and I went back and read it the other day. It was so neat to look back and remember my routine back then, because it is WAY different now, but so similar too.

Here goes a typical day in the Stillwell house:

I get up at 6:30 and shower, dress, and start loading the car. These days it takes me a few trips to get everything I need.

7:30-7:45 I wake Ryan up and nurse her while I eat breakfast.



8:00 I dress Ryan and let her play in her jumper while I finish loading the car and get Noah up.

8:15 I get Noah up and dressed and fix his breakfast to eat in the car - he has a cereal bar and a banana on the way to the babysitters house every morning.



8:30 I load Noah and Ryan up and head to the sitters

8:40-9:00ish I get the kids settled in at the sitters and head to work

9:00 - 12:00 I pump twice during this time and work

12:00 Lunch time! I usually go eat with my mom lately (and Nathan if he is working in town) and we usually go to Sweet Treats

1:00-5:00 I pump two more time and work (I am a good multi-tasker) :)

5:15 I pick the kids up and we head home

5:30-7:00 I am usually getting things ready for the next day (laying out clothes for me, Noah, and Ryan, putting on my pj's, washing my face, feeding the cats) while Noah watches a movie and has a snack. Ryan is usually on my hip for all of this.



7:00 Noah eats dinner



7:30-8:30 Noah takes a bath somewhere in this time. I let him play until the water gets cold or 8:30 :)



8:30 Noah watches cartoon with Nathan while I bathe Ryan



9:00 I nurse Ryan and watch a cartoon with  Noah

9:30 Noah goes to bed



10:00 Ryan goes to bed

10:00 Here lately this is when I have been getting to eat dinner - yes, this is bad in so many ways I know! There are some nights when Nathan gets home from work early enough that he can help me with the kids so I can eat earlier. I know it won't be like this forever so it is ok for now. This is just a season :)

10:00-11:00 Nathan and I will watch a show together (Bar Rescue, Joe Schmo, or Teen Mom 2- yes, we watch this quality tv)

11:00 - finally bedtime!


No comments:

Post a Comment