Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

God Bless Branson!

Arkansas has it's own little vacation spots, but everyone knows where to go for an awesome weekend getaway in this area - BRANSON! We used to go more than we do now (life happens) but we still make it up there about twice a year at least. I was so shocked to see the pictures of the tornado damage that occurred there overnight last night. It was heartbreaking to see. I recognized every place in every picture and video shown. I know they will rebuild, and it will take some time and it will not be the same, maybe even better in some ways. But, to see damage like that is just sad no matter where it is. Thankfully no deaths have been reported yet, so the major losses are just things and things can be replaced. Here is to my Branson memories and hopefully many more to come!











My prayers and thoughts are with all the victims of last nights tornado - not just those in Branson. I remember the scared and violated feeling I had when the tornado hit Clarksville and neither me nor my family received any direct damage. To see your town that way is hard. I hope the rebuild of the town of so many of my fondest memories goes smooth and quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment