5 Months ago today Ryan made her dramatic entrance! It seems so long ago, and like yesterday all at the same time! Here are this months highlights:
* She weighs around 15 pounds and is 27 inches long (my estimates)!
*She is still nursing when she is with me and I am finally back to keeping up with her! She takes a 5 oz bottle with a tablespoon of cereal in it every 3 hours with the sitter. She has started on baby food and loves it all! She wasn't crazy about peaches, but she wasn't feeling well when we tried them so we are going to try them again soon.
* Her sleeping is still awesome! She goes to sleep around 10:00 and snores (literally) until 8:00 the next morning! She is officially sleeping in her room now. She is still sleeping in her nap nanny in her crib so that she is elevated to protect her from any more choking episodes. I think she is sleeping more soundly in her room because I think Nathan and I would wake her up a lot.
* She is wearing 6 month clothes now! With this crazy weather I am constantly trying to dig out 6 month winter stuff, then spring depending on if it is a 70 degree day or a 40 degree day which seem to happen every other day here lately! She outgrew her size one shoes too!
* She is still in size two diapers, hopefully she will stay in that size for awhile.
* We got her jumper out this month and she loves it! Her sitter has hardwood floors and a walker and she loves that too! It is so crazy that she is already big enough for that!
* She is doing better at tummy time - 10-15 minutes max - and she will be rolling over very soon! She can get all the way on her side and if it weren't for her arm, she would go all the way!
* Ryan smiles every time we look at her or talk to her - she is very happy! She loves it when you play with her fat cheeks or arms - she belly laughs! It is so cute!
|Ryan's best buddy Pinkie|