Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

My Snow Angels

Well, I really assumed winter was over after the warmer temperatures we have been having, but I should have known better! We got snow and ice yesterday and even though I am ready for spring, I was glad to get it for two reasons. Let me introduce you to my two reasons:

These Two!


Ryan got this cute snow suit for Christmas and never got a chance to wear it yet and Noah is at an age to understand the snow and get excited so I was really bummed when I didn't get to have a snow experience with either of them this year. So, as soon as I got off work, I hurried to the sitters to load them up and take them home to bundle up and play! I swear it took me longer to get everyone dressed, pottied, and out the door than we were actually out there! Noah had a little cough, so I only let him stay outside 10 minutes and had to bribe him back in with snow ice cream!

Ryan ready for her first snow!

He was SO excited!



Ryan was looking around cooing and just taking it all in like usual. She is so laid back it is amazing! I also didn't want her outside too long to chance her getting sick. So, we went out and had a little photo session and Noah threw some snowballs and played with the dog and we headed in for some Tom & Jerry and snow ice cream.





Snow Ice Cream!!


Thank you God for these memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment