Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Zoo Trip

My mom always makes a Spring Break zoo trip and I have not been able to go for the past few years. I was either too pregnant or Noah was too small to enjoy it or I had other plans, so it had been a few years since I got to make the trip with the other family. Noah and I went with some friends back in July, but the difference of him enjoying it between now and then was amazing! He loves the animals and loved to point them out to everyone and try to make their noises. There was 9 of us together and we had a good time. The kids all behaved, the weather was nice, and baby Stillwell cooperated too (no sickness or tiredness)!

Daddy and Noah checking out the lemurs

Noah loved the Lorikeets!

My sweet boy enjoying a snack :)

Greyson riding a monkey!

Greyson usually loves Nathan, but this is what he did every time Nathan touched or talked to him!

Noah having a staring contest with a lizard!

We have always took the grandkids picture with this tree since we started going to the zoo years ago!


Noah loves to ride the rides! (and Daddy too obviously!)

Wore out and ready to head home and pack for our next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment