Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

Party! Party! Party!

Our family has a LOT of September birthdays - by a lot, I mean 8 within 2 weeks of eachother, so we do lots of partying this time of year! We celebrated 3 of my nieces birthdays this weekend.


Before all the partying started, Nathan and I got to go on a quick date to the movies to see Sully. I love Tom Hanks so I really wanted to see it. We decided we would attempt to stay up for the late movie - we are so old we weren't sure if we could stay awake that long! ;) I really liked the movie! I remember the Miracle on the Hudson happening - it doesn't seem like it was 7 years ago! I didn't know all the drama that went on afterwards in it though. It was such a great American Hero story!



Saturday Nathan golfed all day while I entered about 200 of the kids clothes and toys into the Rhea Lana database. I felt so much better after getting that done since the deadline is a week away and we will be having more birthday parties next weekend. That night we headed up to Salus to a family friends cabin for my niece Eliza's birthday party. As a child, I spent lots of time at this cabin so it was neat but kind of strange to see my kids playing at the same place. We made smores and had cupcakes - it was a nice small party.




Sunday morning we went to church. It was the 5 year anniversary of Journey Clarksville campus. We are so blessed that they came into our community and our lives are so much better for it. Our kids love their classes and we all get so much out of each service. It was amazing to see all the good the church has done in just the last 5 years - I can't wait to see what all else happens. 

After church we headed out 2 of my other nieces, Maddie and Emmie's birthday party in Rogers. We have never been to a Little Gym so we were excited to check one out. The kids absolutely loved it! The party was well organized with the gym hosting little activities and games. I wish we had something like this closer to home. 







From there we went to Shoguns for dinner before heading home. The kids cannot get enough of watching the Hibachi chefs cook!



Now for a fun week of Spirit Week at school leading up to the Homecoming game, Ryan's birthday party Saturday and another one of my nieces party on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment