Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Celebrating 8 Years of Marriage

Nathan and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary yesterday. We didn't do anything special - it fell on a Tuesday and we both had to work and Noah was supposed to have a t-ball game. The game got rained out so we ended up spending the evening at home with the kids. We exchanged gifts and Nathan cooked me an awesome steak dinner! It was kind of neat celebrating with our kids at home - it was kind of our dream of what our lives would be like 8 years ago.





Nathan got me some beautiful roses and a "steal her heart" necklace - he did good! I got Nathan some new clothes I caught him eyeing while we were shopping recently :) Noah took a picture of Nathan and I for us and then both kids hopped up in our laps and wanted pictures with us :) Then we watched the Bachelorette and went to bed.




It feels like Nathan and I have been married for longer than 8 years - I guess that's because we have been together for 16 years. I have almost been with him as longer than without during my life so far. These 8 years have been so great, so hard, so happy, and some sad - but that is what life is all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment