Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Ryan Maelynn is 4 months!


1/3 of her first year already gone! Wow! Ryan is doing amazing, growing so fast, and just an all-around good baby! Here are this months highlights:

* She weighs around 13.5 pounds and is 23.5 inches long (my estimate - we go Friday for her 4 month check-up and I will get a better weight and height then)! She is still nursing when she is with me and I am barely keeping up with her. I am hoping to start her on some baby food now and that will help replace a little milk - the little piggy! She takes 5.5 oz. bottles every 3 hours with her sitter.

* Her sleeping is still awesome! Goes to sleep around 10:00 and snores (literally) until 8:00 the next morning! She is still in her nap nanny beside our bed for now, but the move to her room will be soon - once I get it all set up!

* She is moving into mostly 3-6 month clothes now. She just keeps getting longer and more chubby! I love chubby babies!

* She is now in size two diapers - she can fit in ones still but was leaking out at night (I don't think they were meant for such good sleepers in that size).

* She is definitely a TV baby like Noah - I can put her in a vibrating rocking chair in front of the TV and she will watch cartoons with Noah - it is so cute to see!

* She can hold her head up very good and we are working on rolling over - she mainly just looks at me like I am crazy when I try to get her to roll over!

* This month I plan to start introducing her to baby food and some rice cereal in her bottles. She sleeps fine so I won't do it at night, but a little during the day. It will be good to help her replace some of the iron she is losing now that she is older and losing some of the stuff she had stored up from birth.




Glamour shot pose!


No comments:

Post a Comment