* She weighs around 12.5 pounds and is 23 inches long! She is still nursing when she is with me (even though I had to only bottle feed her for awhile due to her having an ear infection and being on penicillin which I am allergic to) and she takes 5 oz. bottles every 3 hours with her sitter.
* She is still an amazing sleeper! We are on a regular schedule now of her going to sleep around 10:00 and sleeping until 8:00 the next morning. That is 10 hours in a row! She is still in her nap nanny beside our bed until Santa bring her a video monitor and we get it all set up in her room.
* She is still in 0-3 month clothing now, but can easily fit in the 3-6 month. I am trying not to buy anything new since they grow so fast, but I get really tired of her wearing the same things over and over - she could care less though!
* She is still in size one diapers - I am going to try to keep them as long as I can so I can get more diapers for the money.
* She is very happy all the time and will sit and watch tv or watch Noah play - she is the most content baby ever!
|She is finally bigger than Pinky!|