Here are the highlights this far in the pregnancy:
* I have gained 3 pounds! (I lost my pregnancy weight last week when I had the stomach bug, then was able to gain it all back plus some - that was hard work you know! ;)
* Still not in maternity clothes, even though none of my jeans comfortably fit me. I just unbutton them and put a belt on. I am not sure how much longer that will work, but I am not big enough for maternity yet. The in-between stage can be frustrating, but I think I can make it work.
* My current cravings are chocolate milk, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, peanut butter cinnamon toast, chocolate covered ice cream bars, sloppy joes, and breaded chicken sandwiches. Not the healthiest of cravings, but baby wants what it wants.
* I feel the baby move daily now and I have been trying to keep up with timing because it seems to be a lot at the same times of day.
* I had a strong girl feeling, until my ultrasound. Now I don't know what it is! It looked a lot like Noah to me so that swayed me towards boy more. I just knew Noah was a boy. I can't wait to see what God is blessing me with this time!
* Doctor said my placenta is low and could cause problems later, but they think it will move more as my uterus stretches. That is the possible cause for the bleeding. So, we will watch and hope for positive changes.
|The envelope with the gender pictures in it! Into our safe it goes!|
|Sucking it's thumb like Momma used to :)|