Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Birthdays, Leap! and Labor Day

We celebrated two of our favorite ladies birthdays Saturday.  First was Kadience  - she and Noah have managed to be in the same class for all 3 years of school so far! I just love that funny girl and we had a great time at her swimming party.





After that it was home to get ready to celebrate one of my best friends Amber. Amber is just one of those good people who will (and has) literally been there for everything in your life - bad or good! We started our evening with an Escape Room - which we totally rocked with zero hints! What can I say, my escape room game was strong that day ;) Then it was off to dinner at Venezia's. I had never been there before and was pleasantly surprised with how good it all was. Pasta, wine, cheesecake and laughs (so many laughs) was the perfect way to celebrate Amber!





After church Sunday the kids and I went to Cracker Barrel to eat and cash my birthday gift card get some fall candles. I am itching to decorate for fall and these cooler temperatures haven't helped much - so I think this weekend it may just happen. That afternoon the kids and I went to see Leap! Ryan has been dying to see it since it was about ballet and it was really cute. She immediately wanted to put a tutu on when we got home and danced all evening!







Monday was Labor Day and we had zero plans. My friend Alicia invited us over for a cookout and go kart rides and it was so much fun! The kids loved going fast in the go-kart and it scared me to death! An added bonus to this was once we got home I realized the only thing left on our summer bucket list was to ride go-carts - so we checked that off just in time! That evening was soccer practice. Both kids are excited to get back into the swing of soccer. Noah had a rough practice, he is just really hard on himself so I am hoping we can work through that soon and he will enjoy this season like he did last year.





Now we are starting football and waiting to hear who Ryan's basketball coach will be to add that in with ballet and soccer. Now for a weekend full of Rhea Lanas, our first soccer games and Ryan's birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment