Pages

Monday, September 18, 2017

Ryan is 5!

We celebrated Ryan's birthday last Sunday with a Moana themed swim party at our local indoor pool. I tried to keep the decorations simple since we would only be in the party room about 45 minutes before hitting up the pool and I was very happy with how it all turned out. So many friends and family showed up and help decorate, love on and celebrate Ryan and then undecorate and pack up. It was all so smooth and easy and Ryan said it was the best party ever :)



Love how the centerpieces turned out!



My sister Jayla came in from Tulsa to celebrate Ryan and brought 3 of her granddaughters!





Thursday was Ryan's actual birthday. I let her open a few gifts that morning - Descendants and Descendants 2 and a Descendant's Uma necklace (she is now obsessed with Descendants apparently). She took a birthday snack to daycare for all the kids to share and celebrate. I picked her up early so we could head to Toys R Us to spend her birthday cash and go to Chuck E. Cheese as soon as Noah got out of school.




Finally 5!!

Cookie party at Daycare!






Ryan has been such a blessing to my life. She taught me really quick that 2 totally different kids can come from the same parents. She is feisty, sweet, crabby, funny, beautiful, crazy, wild and amazing all in a little blue eyed blonde haired package. How my baby is already 5 is beyond me. Happy Ryan Day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment