Pages

Monday, September 11, 2017

House Blessings, Racing & Soccer



Friday was a first for me. My friend Alicia is building a new home and asked her friends to come by and bless the home by writing some of our favorite scriptures on the boards before they were covered. I was so honored to be able to do this. I chose to write one over their front door and one in the living room. Plus, Alicia let the kids write too. Ryan made a drawing and signed it and Noah found where the fireplace is going and drew a fire breathing dragon to go behind it - it was perfect!! After the blessings we had so much fun watching the kids dance and play together. The kids all love eachother and really love asking Alexa to play music and tell us jokes, over and over and over. (And over!)



Ryans drawing and signature :)
Noah's fire breathing dragon for the fireplace (he even wrote HOT by the flames) :)



Saturday was a busy fun day! Noah went with his Meme to run a 5K and Ryan went to her cousin Paxtons house for a play date while I went to shop and work at Rhea Lanas. I found some great things for the kids this year. I didn't find much for Noah last year, so I was so happy to see a lot of good quality stuff in his size at a good price this year. I never have trouble finding Ryan stuff - they always have a ton of cute girls stuff. 72 items later and it was off to lunch with Alicia. She is a Rhea Lana newbie so we had to have lunch and make a game plan :) I went back and worked some at Rhea Lanas before I had to head to buy party food and pick up kids.





Sunday was a long day so we will just talk about half now and the rest later. After church it was time for the kids first soccer games of the season! I am assistant coach on Noah's team (which I don't do much on the field assisting, I am more of a handling getting the kids to practice on the right day and time and doing half time devotionals kind of coach). Noah started out doing really well, but lost interest before the game was over. He hates when people yell at him from the sidelines, but he is picking grass and not paying attention, so the of course that warrants yelling, so it is just something I am trying to work on with him. Ryan did really well in her game, but then ran over crying because she just wanted to go to her birthday party :) We did have to leave early from her game for her party, but she managed to make some good plays before we did.


Love my #8


Yes, Ryan is that much taller than all the other kids her age!


Next up is Ryan's party and actual birthday with some more soccer, ballet, football and basketball thrown in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment