Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Boutique Show, Peanuts, Veterans and a Birthday!

For 4 years in a row now, my mom and I meet my sister-in-law Emily at the NWA Boutique Show to start off some Christmas shopping. It is such a fun day to meet up and shop with family and have lunch. This year I got to check a few things off my list and found a few cute things for my house and got me and Ryan something cute to wear for our upcoming Christmas parties.

Beautiful picture I got at the boutique show - I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!
The map is from 1952 and the verse makes it perfect!

I also found this! This goes perfect in my red kitchen - right on the stove :)

I got back from the boutique show just in time to get in the school line to get Noah. Then we went home and made dinner and went on a family date night at the movies. The Peanuts Movie was very cute! Noah and Ryan laughed (loudly) throughout the whole movie. We had to go home and watch all our other Peanuts movies too :)





Saturday morning was the Veteran's Day parade. We have not been able to make it to this parade before, so I was so excited to get to take the kids and explain to them what it was for. We made signs and bought flags. It was such a good morning!








Nathan had to work after that (Noah helped him a little :) ) and then Nathan and I went to Conway to a friends birthday party. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANY!) We met up with 20 of our friends from Russellville and had dinner and drinks - we had such a good time! Those girls are so easy to talk to and we always seem to have fun together. I was so busy talking I didn't take a single picture!



Sunday we went to church and then to Colton's for lunch. Noah wanted to try steak and he loved it. Noah is a picky eater and he usually will only eat something when he wants to - I was so proud of him for trying it! After a quick trip to Walmart we went home where we lit a pumpkin candle and played games, cleaned house, watched some movies (some Christmas movies - don't judge) and played basketball. Noah has decided he wants to play basketball this year so we have been trying to practice dribbling daily. He is doing a lot better than I thought he would since he never really attempted it before. I can't wait to watch him play!




I love catching these sweet moments between them - they really do love each other
and are sweet to each other about 90% of the  time :)

We ended the evening with sloppy joes and fries and the original Ninja Turtles on tv - the perfect ending to a perfect weekend full of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment