* She weighs around 26.5 pounds and is 32 inches long (these are my measurements - the best I can get with a squirmy squishy kid)
*Well, I quit pumping when Ryan was 10 1/2 months old. I had over 120 ounces frozen and have been slowly transitioning her to whole milk so it doesn't upset her belly and to use the frozen milk up too. She needs all the good momma milk she can get! She drinks 10 ounces a day (half cow, half breast, with some cereal mixed in) and 6.5 ozs of baby food for lunch, and 10.5 ounces of baby food and a 7 ounce cow milk/cereal/breastmilk bottle before bed at night. She loved her birthday cake at her cake smash pictures - Noah wouldn't eat his, so I think she may like junk food a little more than he does :) She now also eats yogurt bites, puffs, cheerios, and kix cereal with a little water/juice at snack time.
* Ryan is sleeping from 8:30 - 7:00 (give or take an hour). She goes to sleep all on her own without crying like a big girl and wakes up and will lay there and babble for at least 30 minutes. She is sleeping partially swaddles (from the belly down) and not in her nap nanny anymore.
* She is still in size 3 diapers, and size 4 night diapers. She sleeps too long for a normal diaper to hold up.
* She is in 18-24 month clothes and most of her size 2 shoes still fit, but is into size 3s for the most part.
* Ryan will still sit in the floor and play with toys for hours - she loves playing with anything that is not toys right now. Her diapers, desitin tube, tearing up the phone books, 2 liter drink bottles, and Noah's dinosaurs.
* She is still a scooter! She pulls up on one knee and one foot all the time. I am waiting for her to start "cruising" around the furniture and tables.
* She still only has 8 teeth - but she is working on a few more, they just haven't popped through yet.
* Her new "tricks" this month are playing peek-a-boo, dancing to the ABC song on her dinosaur toy, and lots of new words! She can now say Momma, Dada, Un-uh (no), Uh-oh, bye bye, and kitty! This all happened in a few days time too! She also automatically smiles when I pull my camera out - I have her trained :)