Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Ryan Maelynn is 7 Months!


It's that time again! Here are this months highlights:

* She weighs around 17 pounds and is 27.5 inches long

*She is still nursing when she is with me. She has slowed down on her milk drinking a lot - so I am more than keeping up with her now! She drinks around 12 ounces a day and 1 jar of baby food at the sitters during the day, then I feed her 7 ounces of baby food and nurse her before bed at night. She still loves baby food and kicks her legs and throws her arms when she sees the spoon coming!

* I am so glad I have good sleepers! Ryan is now going to sleep at 9:00 and waking up at 8:00 (sometimes later on the weekends). On the weekends I will sleep until I hear her talking on the monitor and she will lay there content until I take a shower and get ready (Noah was the same way) - such good babies!

* She is still in size two diapers, for at least one case more.

* She is in 9-12 month clothes and size 2 shoes finally (her feet are small and skinny!).

* She loves to bounce - she is bouncing up and down when I hold her all the time! She still loves her bouncer and is getting into her play table a lot more now.

* She FINALLY rolled over this month. But, that doesn't help with tummy time - now she is rolled over in 5 seconds when I put her on her tummy! I am trying to get her ready to crawl - she has to train for the Peach Festival Diaper Derby in July ;)

* She has 3 1/2 teeth :) Both bottoms are in and 1 1/2 tops are in! She will be able to eat puffs soon!





Happy 7 Months sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment