Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Noah's 1st Trip to the Zoo

My best friend Cassie lives in Denver and came down for a visit. She had only seen Noah on the day he was born and when he was 4 months old, so I was excited to show my pride and joy off to her. We had decided before she got here to meet up with as many friends as we could at the Little Rock Zoo while she was here. It is so hard to coordinate everyones schedules so we were only able to meet up with one other friend at the zoo. April and her son Kyler, step-son Kamden, and her mom met us there. April lives in Sherwood and goes to the zoo often so she was a good guide too!


Checking out the Monkeys

He loved the Monkeys!

Noah wanted to get his hands on that duck!

We had a great time! We went as early as we could all get together to make sure it wasn't too hot. There was alot of shade so that helped alot. I love hanging out with Cassie and April and hate that I don't get the chance to as often as I would like. We should work on that ladies! :)


Noah and the flamingos

This huge turtle walked right up to us!


Me and my squirrel!

After the zoo we stopped in the gift shop to get Noah something for his first zoo trip. I found him a stuffed snake (because he likes to throw things over his shoulder and drag things around) and some excavation equipment that was in animal print! They were so cute!


Aunt Cassie and her boys Noah and Kyler!

Noah's favorite thing at the zoo - the backhoe!

Cassie, Kyler, and April

Noah telling Aunt Cassie all about the penguins!

We then met another friend Courtney that wasn't able to get off work for the zoo trip for lunch. We went to Cracker Barrel and I was so glad we did. Nathan doesn't like that restaurant so it is rare I get to go there.


We tried to get a picture of Cassie and the boys and they both were sleep deprived and just wanted Momma!

Noah loves Aunt Cassie! :)

I love this - such sweet boys!

Noah and I got home in time for him to play in the floor with his new toys and me to watch a movie while soaking up some air conditioning. It was a nice day with great friends! I needed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment