Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The 10 Year Itch

Me and 6 other girls went on a senior trip to Corpus Christi, Texas after we graduated high school. There was lots of sun involved in this trip! We went to the beach alot and Six Flags - so needless to say, there were sunburns.



I bought the bottle of lotion on the left at a Wal-Mart in Corpus Christi, Texas in June of 2000. We finished it this week - 10 1/2 years later.

This picture is proof of alot of things:

1. It takes a long time to go through a bottle of lotion that big! (I'm not sure why I ever thought I needed THAT much lotion to begin with)

2. Queen Helene lotion has an amazing shelf life!

3. Queen Helene lotion has been around and sold at Wal-Mart for over 10 years.

4. Queen Helene is not big on change - besides a different lid design, these two bottles are exactly the same!

5. Lotion packs and moves easily. Since buying that first bottle of lotion I have moved 5 times and it made each move successfully.

Thank you Queen Helene for being so good to me and Nathan for the last 10 1/2 years! You were there for every sunburn, winter itch, and dry hands! Here's to 10 more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment