Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Stillwell Style

The day before Thanksgiving was Nathan's birthday. Luckily it rained the day before so Nathan was able to take the day off of work and I took him to Ft. Smith shopping and out to eat for his birthday. I love that he loves to shop as much as me - I can't tell you how many times I have been waiting on him to get done shopping when I am done. We got some Christmas shopping done and had lunch at our favorite place - TGI Fridays. We came back and got the kids and took them with us to have a birthday dinner for Daddy. We went to Crosswoods for some steaks and to listen to some people sing some lovely karaoke ;) The kids loved pretend playing the video games at the bar - so I just had to snap a picture of them bellied up to the bar.


We had 3 Thanksgivings on Thursday! We started at my grandmas house where Papa Vallie took the kids to see the rabbits and then they played with the same old toys I used to play with. We love visiting Grandmas house! We got to Grandmas house a little late (all Nathan's fault by the way ;) ) so we didn't get to stay as long and were a little late getting to our next stop - Nathan's family Thanksgiving.

Ryan and I were twins this year for Thanksgiving :)




24 hours later Papa Vallie was rushed to the ER with chest pains - luckily they caught it before he had a full blown heart attack and he is recovering now!




We had Nathan's family Thanksgiving at his uncles shop - it is a nice open space so no one is crowded and lots of room for the kids to play. The kids had a blast with the pool table and foosball table - plus the 4 TVs were a bonus :)


Sleepy Daddy :)

Me and my Dad always do our Thanksgiving by going to Walmart to do Black Friday shopping. There wasn't much on the list there for my family this year so I was there mainly for help with the others. I got a new DVD player for the car and some new DVDs and games for the kids stockings. I helped Dad fill up 4 carts for the other grandkids though :) It wasn't wild or crazy, I didn't see any fights or have to fight for anything and I was home and having movie night with the kids by 7:30!

On Friday we had my mom's Thanksgiving. We always do a non-traditional Thanksgiving with my mom. This year it was Hawaiian food. We had grilled fruit and vegetables and pork loin. We also celebrated my sister-in-law Jessica and Nathan's birthdays. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins and have been asking when they can do that again - this makes me so happy - I loved playing with my cousins growing up.



We wended our Thanksgiving Holiday with a family movie date to see Moana. It was a really good movie! Me and Noah both had to try really hard not to happy cry ;) 


I cannot tell you how much money we have put in this Die Hard game at them movies!


Next up - we finally told the kids about their MAGICAL Christmas gift from us! The countdown has begun!


No comments:

Post a Comment