Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Extra Mommy Time!

Thursday morning the kids babysitter called me early, which is never good. Her son was really sick so she was having to close for the day. I had appointments at work so I just told the kids to pack up some quiet toys because they were coming to work with me. I am fortunate enough to have a private office and the freedom to bring the kids with me when not working is just not an option. The kids were very good and I was able to get a lot done and worked almost until my normal quitting time. The sitter text me with good news and bad news. The good news was her son was not contagious (which I was very thankful for since Ryan had been with him the previous day) but the bad news was he had pneumonia! So, she would need to be closed on Friday also to take him for more treatments. This was no problem for me since I am off work on Fridays anyway.

Working on their fitness :)
Since the kids and I were going to have a 3 day weekend together we got it started early on Friday! I told Ryan she could sleep in as long as she wanted - this girl likes to sleep! We wanted to go to the 12:30 movie in Russellville, so I finally had to wake her up at 11:00! Yes, 11:00! I don't even want to know how long she will want to sleep as a teenager! We finally got to see The Secret Life of Pets! It seems like we have been seeing previews for it forever. It was really cute and we all laughed a lot.



After the movie we went to Cracker Barrel for lunch and then to get Noah some shoes for the Little Mister pageant. The rest of the night was spend in with Italian take-out and I sacrificed and watched a Quentin Tarantino movie with Nathan (I am not a fan of his movies). We watched The Hateful Eight and I have to say, it was one of the better of his movies and had a lot less blood and guts, but still wasn't a fan of it overall.




Saturday morning we met my brother and his kids at the Trampoline park. We love the trampoline park and can't wait for Daddy to be able to join us there! The kids begged for McDonalds afterwards, since ours is still closed so we stopped for Happy Meals and to look at new beds for Ryan in Alma. We found several we liked, but want to take Daddy back with us before we make a decision.






Saturday night was a double birthday party for 2 of our daycare friends Livi and Kam! They had it at the local indoor pool and the kids had a blast! The kids basically jumped to me soaking me for an hour and a half :)



This week is full of Vacation Bible School fun and then a trip to Arkansas Children's Hospital for Noah's hernia surgery (pending it doesn't get canceled due to his coughing from his allergies). All prayers are welcome for him to be able to have the procedure on that day and for it to all go smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment