Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

While Daddy is Away, We Play!

Due to a lack of better judgment, Nathan decided to go play softball last weekend in Texas. It is cold and they were going about 5 hours away so I decided to sit this one out and just have a fun weekend with the kids. So, Friday night the kids and I got pizza and then watched the new Lion Guard episodes we had recorded that morning. My kids are obsessed with this show and they finally started new episodes so they were so excited to finally get to watch it again.



Saturday morning Noah had basketball pictures and then another game. He was once again hilarious! He just kind of wandered around and chased whoever had the ball. He then ran over to me and wiped his forehead to tell me "momma, I am really starting to sweat" :) He sure makes these games entertaining!



After the game the kids and I went to Cracker Barrel and to the movies to see Norm of the North. The kids were very good while we were eating and even better at the movies!




We then went home where they played and watched the Lion Guard again and I started sorting through their clothes for the upcoming consignment sale. I also went through some of the kids toys. Noah was not really wanting to get rid of anything because he "loves them all so much". Ryan on the other hand was handing me stuff left and right to sell. She was reluctant at first but I told her we would have more room for new stuff and she was all about it then :)

Lucky for us, Nathan's ball team was done playing Saturday night and he decided to to drive straight home to us and got back about 2:30 a.m. We missed him and were so glad to have him back!



Sunday we went to church and then had a birthday party for our friends son Mabry. It was at a Jump Place, which our kids have not been to in a while and they had so much fun!





I was off work Monday for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Noah was also out of school, but I asked him if he wanted to go to Ms. Lauries with Ryan for a little while and he was very excited to go with her! Ryan was excited too - she loves it when he comes with her. So, I was able to get 7 boxes of stuff ready for the Salvation Army and cleaned the entire house. It felt so good to get all that done!

Now we are ready for another crazy week of dressing up for homecoming spirit week, basketball practice, basketball game, homework, volunteering, and maybe some winter weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment