Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Princess Ryans 2nd Birthday Party!

I had a photographer come and take pictures for me at Ryan's birthday party - that way I could just focus on having fun and not getting shots of all the guests and important things happening. Tootsie Toes Photography did an awesome job!



We did a Sophia the First theme - Ryan loves "Fia" :) I made some backgrounds for the food table and I love how they turned out! We did the party at our local community center so we had plenty of space for the kids to run around, a bounce house, coloring station, and face painting. As always it seems, more people came than I thought were going to be able to make it - that is always a pleasant surprise!

Food table with the background I made :)

Princess Sophia :)

Ryan getting a puppy painted on her face :)

Noah had to have a dinosaur, of course :)

We had to have the princess bounce house of course :)
We always use Michelle Mayer for our cakes and once again she did great! I found the cutest cupcake picks  to go with her amazing cupcakes and she made the most delicious cookies.









It was a great party - Ryan felt the love for sure! It was also great to look around and see all the kids running around playing together and the parents talking - we have the best friends and family!

Happy 2nd Birthday Princess Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment